Sunday, April 23, 2017

Week 5-“ Behaviors of the poor are not the cause of their poverty, but a result of their poverty"



This quote is a true statement because growing up in an urban community , I know this to be true. Even after playing the game spent I still feel the same way. People in poverty learn how to make things work.  They use the little that they have to make their lives a little easier.  The game presented real life issues.  There was some things that I wanted but I know I had to  sacrifice.  Living in poverty is hard. Playing this game made me realize that my mom struggled a lot but she still managed to take care of her children. It can be hard but it is possible to live. It is al about managing your money and getting the things that you need rather then the things that you may want.

No comments:

Post a Comment